ADEA-I DSD/DXD DAC
ADEA-I is a high performance DSD/DXD D/A converter with fine working and superior quality. ADEA-I is based on ES9018, the top audio DAC application platform. The built-in Hi-End USB interface is customized and made by Amanero italy.
ADEA-I is not a fast food product. It takes more than a year for R&D and manufacture. We never ignore every detail, from the circuit layout and optimization to selection of elements, especially the sound adjustment.
We do it as a musical Instruments but not a boring industrial machine.
Here, sincere dedication to you, music lovers and DSD audiophiles all over the world.
- Amanero Hi-End asynchronous USB interface embedded.
- DXD 384k/32bit supported, and DSD up to 512X/1bit.
- Support DSD Native and DoP dual mode.
- Based on ES9018 ESS Sabre Reference 32-bit DAC chip.
- Quad balanced configuration with 8-mono stacked to stereo layout.
- Multi-Stage Power Supply System.
- Balanced and Unbalanced Outputs.
- COAX/AES/OPT S/PDIF inputs, support PCM 44.1~192k(24bit).
Design & Quality
- ADEA-I designed with excellent aluminum case of rounded corners.
- Front Logo with laser forming.
- High quality acrylic front panel with simple and stylist design.
- The LCD indicator can display the input, PCM/DSD, sample rate, filter, volume and audio type.
- Individual operation keys include input, filter mode selector and volume control.
The Pure, Natural and Fluent Sound is Made.
ARTT Labs (ARTTLabs)