ADEA-I DSD/DXD DAC
Hi-End USB Audio Interface
- Amanero Hi-End asynchronous USB interface embedded.
- Powerful audio processing capabilities. DXD 384k/32bit supported, and DSD up to 512X/1bit.
- Pure audio architecture, Atmel microprocessor combines with Xilinx CPLD.
- The Xilinx focus on I2S or DSD output. Ultra low jitter and power consumption.
- Support DSD Native and DoP dual mode.
- Dual high precision audio oscillators corresponding to 44.1k or 48k sample rate.
- Two level ultra low noise linear regulators.
- Support Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32/64bit), Mac-OSX 10.6+ and Linux with UAC2.
ESS Sabre Reference 32-bit DAC
- ADEA-I is based on ES9018 ESS Sabre Reference 32-bit DAC chip.
- 32-bit Hyperstream™ DAC architecture and time domain jitter eliminator.
- Dynamic range of up to 135dB and THD+N -120dB.
- Quad balanced configuration with 8-mono stacked to stereo layout.
- Direct DSD without PCM conversion.
- Independent Soft-Control module switches between PCM and DSD mode smoothly.
- Five selectable digital filters for PCM and DSD mode.
- 100MHz/0.5ppm TCXO with extreme low noise.
Multi-Stage Power Supply System
- Two toroidal transformers corresponding to the digital and analog circuit.
- High speed schottky diode and built-in EMI filter.
- Two level dedicated regulators for analog output, 9018 core, MCU and LCD.
- Panasonic TS-HA capacitors with high ripple current capability for master filters.
- ELNA Silmic-II, Panasonic FC and WIMA decoupling capacitors.
Balanced and Unbalanced Outputs
- ADEA-I has both balanced and unbalanced analog outputs with mute relay.
- True differential signal path from the DAC chip to the XLR connector via four way I/V converters.
- High fidelity LME49710 OPAs compose the I/V and LPF circuits with gold-plated connectors.
- Panasonic FC and WIMA decoupling capacitors.
Various Input Interfaces
- ADEA-I offers S/PDIF inputs of COAX/AES/OPT, support PCM 44.1~192k(24bit).
- The USB interface supports PCM 44.1~384K (24/32bit), DSD 64/128/256/512X(22.5792M).
- High quality gold plated terminals and USB/I2S path connectors.
ARTT Labs (ARTTLabs)