ADEA-I DSD/DXD DAC
- Model: AUD-10 DSD/DXD DAC (ADEA-I)*
- DAC Chip: ESS SABRE³² Reference ES9018
- USB Audio: PCM 44.1~384K (24/32bit), DSD 64/128/256/512X * (2.8~22.5792M)
- S/PDIF Input: 1x COAX / AES / OPT, PCM 44.1~192K (24bit)
- Analog Output: RCA 2Vrms / 33Ω, XLR 4Vrms / 2kΩ, SNR > 120dB, THD < 0.0004%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz (±0.2dB)
- Power: AC 110~120V or 220~240V (50/60Hz)*
- Power Consumption: < 15W
- Weight: 3.6Kg
- Dimensions: 320 x 235 x 68 mm
- DSD512 needs the support of ASIO driver under Windows platform.
- ADEA-I is the business name, it’s product Model No. is AUD-10.
ADEA-I: A – ARTT Labs, D – DAC series, E – ES9018, A – Amanero, I – The I generation of ADEA
Manual & Driver
Please download the manual and driver from Artt website under Support / Download channel.
No Drivers needed for Mac OSX 10.6+ and Linux with UAC2 compliant kernel.
Please pay attention to the updates of driver and document.
ARTT Labs (ARTTLabs)