Artt Unveils ADEA-I DSD/DXD DAC
ARTT, June 29, 2014 – ARTT Labs is now offering the new ADEA-I DSD/DXD DAC for music lovers and DSD audiophiles all over the world. ADEA-I is a high performance DSD/DXD D/A converter with fine working and superior quality. ADEA-I is based on ES9018, the top audio DAC application platform. The built-in Hi-End USB interface is customized and made by Amanero italy.
ADEA-I is not a fast food product. It takes more than a year for R&D and manufacture. We never ignore every detail, from the circuit layout and optimization to selection of elements, especially the sound adjustment.
- Amanero Hi-End asynchronous USB interface embedded.
- DXD 384k/32bit supported, and DSD up to 512X/1bit.
- Support DSD Native and DoP dual mode.
- Based on ES9018 ESS Sabre Reference 32-bit DAC chip.
- Configuration with 8-mono stacked to stereo layout.
- Multi-Stage Power Supply System.
- Two toroidal transformers corresponding to the digital and analog circuit.
- Balanced and Unbalanced Outputs.
- COAX/AES/OPT S/PDIF inputs, support PCM 44.1~192k(24bit).
- Excellent aluminum case of rounded corners.
- High quality acrylic front panel with simple and stylist design.
- LCD indicator and individual operation keys.
More details about ADEA-I please access Products channel.
ARTT Labs is a next generation of Hi-Fi instruments provider that deliver performance, innovation and style to audiophiles. We focus on digital audio technology, development and application of embedded computing. If your primary passion is music but not a boring industrial machine, Artt can give you the solutions and value.
ARTT Labs (ARTTLabs)
DSD Audio Professional