ARTT Unveils ARTT-UX1 USB Digital Player
ARTT, Dec 5, 2018 – ARTT Labs is now offering ARTT-UX1 USB Digital Player for audiophiles, an innovative Hi-Fi level digital source for USB-DAC.
UX1 supports all UAC2 compatible DACs, such as Amanero, XMOS and ITF based units. The USB-DAC can be extended to home music center via UX1, and becomes Hi-End network media player.
The pure digital source with Low-Noise & Low-Latency makes it possible to release the potential and capability of USB-DACs, the Bit-Perfect sound is made.
- Designed specifically for Hi-Fi USB audio applications.
- Embedded pure audio system architecture.
- Simple hardware and minimized audio firmware.
- Low-Noise, Low-Latency and Low-Power design.
- High performance USB output with PCM384/DSD256 digital streaming.
- Native UAC2, selectable Low-Latency or Real-Time mode.
- Total NAS solutions for accessing NFS, Samba and DLNA media share.
- Full cross-platform remote control APPs.
- Turnkey solution, plug and play.
More details about ARTT-UX1 please access Products channel.
ARTT Labs is a next generation of Hi-Fi instruments provider that deliver performance, innovation and style to audiophiles. We focus on the development of embedded digital audio system.
ARTT Labs (ARTTLabs)