ARTT-UX1 USB Digital Player
Embedded Hardware Architecture
- Cut from the architecture of Hi-End player.
- Based on embedded hardware, simple and high efficiency.
- Eliminate all kinds of noise as much as possible.
- No video, no decoder, no unnecessary interfaces and devices.
- Low-Noise design, the USB output is less than 10mv.
- Ultra-low power consumption, only 0.6 watt. Lower cost of power supply.
Professional USB Audio Output
- Designed specifically for USB audio applications.
- USB-Direct power output without USB bus and chip circuits.
- The USB interface does not share bandwidth with any other devices.
- Independent core and single-process USB interrupt processing.
- Smooth PCM384/DSD256 digital streaming.
- Native UAC2, selectable Low-Latency or Real-Time mode.
- Bit-Perfect playback, no SRC, and no additional processing.
Innovative Audio Playback System
- Embedded pure audio playback system.
- The size of firmware is only 6M, which is about 0.5% of the common Linux.
- Running in pure RAM mode, 5 seconds boot-up.
- Top-level playback engine from the same core technology of Cary player.
- Highly optimized playback process, ultra-low resource requirement.
- Creative off-line ZeroWeb technology, no system resource consumption.
- No desktop, no complex applications such as Web server, PHP and database.
Design & Quality
- PCB with gold deposition, and high quality SMD components.
- Low phase noise crystal oscillator. The main circuit is fully shielded.
- Gold-plated USB terminal, pure copper DC socket, and network port with filter.
- High quality aluminum case with simple and stylist design.
- LED indicators for DC, Device, USB interface and NAS mount status.
ARTT Labs (ARTTLabs)