ARTT-UX1 USB Digital Player
Media Library Access
- Total NAS solutions for accessing NFS, Samba and DLNA media share.
- Kernel level NFS is the best choice for Hi-Fi system.
- Local SD card supported, plug and play.
- AirPlay receiver for Apple devices. TuneBlade or Airfoil is needed on windows.
- Internet radio is ready. Linn, Naim, Absolut and Audiophile etc.
- Lossless audio, FLAC/ALAC/WavPack with 384k/32bit, and APE(192k).
- Support DFF/DSF(DSD256/DSD Native & DSD128/DoP).
- DSD to PCM transcoding for DSD incompatible devices.
- PCM audio, WAV and AIFF formats.
- Lossy audio such as AAC, MP3 and OGG.
- CUE & Tags with UTF-8 code. Cover-Art supported.
- Various third party APPs for Windows/Android/iOS & OSX/Linux platforms.
- The RC unit may be PC, laptop, tablet, mobile or even TV box.
- Semi-offline mode, you can turn off the APP during playback.
- You can also select the channel of USB output on remote client.
The recommended APPs can be found in the Support / Download menu.
For more compatible clients, see WiKi and MPD site.
- Configuration can be done via the web browsers.
- Network, Audio Playback and Share configurations, and preference settings.
- Check status of the player or USB audio interface.
You can select Chrome, Firefox, Opera and IE(11 or over) browsers.
- Model: ARTT-UX1 (Silver)
- USB: USB 2.0/High-Speed Audio Port, Native UAC2
- Network: 100M/Full, RJ45 connector
- Media: SD Card (FAT32/exFAT)
- LEDs: DC/Device/DAC/NAS status indicators
- Firmware: User upgradable (USB)
- Power Supply: DC 5V (±%2), Min 500mA , 5.5/2.1mm socket (Center+)
- Power Consumption: 0.6W (No USB Device)
- Weight: 0.2Kg
- Dimensions: 82x84x26 mm
List of DSD Native Compatible DACs
ARTT Labs (ARTTLabs)